Saturday, October 30, 2010

Maxim Girls in Bikini bugil Pictures

Maxim magazine’s search for Miss Maxim 2007 is a good way to end the year with a bang.

The winner is Cristina Dumitru from Romania. Rawwr! Cristina, who is attracted to men who can make her laugh also said that “A lot of great things have happened to me since I won Miss Maxim Romania. I was in the Romanian newspapers and on the Maxim Romania cover. I’m sure that if I win, my life will completely change.”

And I’m sure it will. Congratulations to Cristina and to Maxim for another great year! Here’s looking forward to hotter issues in 2008.

More Miss Maxim babes after the jump including Karina Dela Cerna, from the Philippines

As promised, here are more girls from Miss Maxim 2007

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment